Monday 16 May 2016

Reflection of the run

Today with the run it was not the same nobody ran their best they just walked to the short run and did nothing (This is me too) I do the full run, But sometimes I run at the back with my Friends and help them get a better time because you all know that when you have someone helping You You do a lot better, I really do not have much to say about myself I'm sitting here now not knowing what to do with myself, I know that I have a cold and that gives me asthma But really that still does not mean anything because I've run the full run and beat my time with asthma, I got told (Not going to say any names) That we could do the short run and since I had a sore chest from the asthma I turned around thinking that it would be fine because as I said I was told that we could do the short run, I should have done better our Teacher (Mr S-W) His mate just got to the top of mount Everest and he said he is going to use him because we do a 2.6k run and he has climbed over 800 k's into the sky with hardly any air, Since it is not a hard run I'm going to start to do the best I can and I want to be able to get 11m mark by the end of the year, I'm not going to worry if I feel like I'm going to be sick at the end of the run because that is a good thing it means that I have made myself run my very best

3 comments:

  1. Hi Connor,good blog post about your run next time on the run don't listen to that "person" that tricked you.

    Joel @ Paroa Scool
    http://paroagreyjoeld.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time run your hardest and don't listen to other people if you don't think they're right. Its fine aslong as you don't do it again.

    ReplyDelete