Friday 19 June 2020

First Draft AS91263

My first draft about the Greymouth High School survey is completed. To make people comfortable and to not stress them out about the survey I started with a few questions about themself asking what their relation to the school was and where about they live.
I then went on to ask them if they are satisfied with the website and what they would rate it. I also asked them why they gave it that mark so we can find out what is good about the website. Also, they might say what needs to be done to get it to the next mark which is good.

I then decided I would ask them what they are looking for on the website and if they are able to find what they are looking for and if they would recommend it to another parent if they need help because using the website could be the difference of ringing the school office.




No comments:

Post a Comment