Friday 24 June 2016

Sea Kayaking Challenge #3

When I woke up I was scared and excited. When I got to School it was wet cold and raining I was really mad that it was raining because we got wet really quick. Mr. S-W Checked my bag to make sure I all the gear that was needed for the trip. After the bell rang it was almost time to get in the car and get going to Mitchell's. We finally got to Mitchells it was still raining and it was bad because it was time to pack our sea kayaks since you could not take a full bag you had to unpack your stuff and put them into we compartments in the kayak it was hard for me to get my stuff in. After we finished packing the kayak we got to have some lunch. When it was time to get into the kayak Isaac And me Where in a double so it was a bit harder to get into the water when we finally got it in the water we went out a bit dropped down the rudder and went to test out our kayak our rudder was pretty messed up we went really fast at the bay and I turned it the wrong way we almost went into a bush I was lucky I could just turn it out of the way. With the double kayaks, the person in the back to move the kayak (Turn the rudder) That was me I was in the back of the kayak It was fun driving it the back part was that since Connor P Was in the back of his double he licked crashing into me and Isaac. It had taken us an hour to get to Bain Bay the first thing we had to do was unpack the kayaks. We set up the tent that was a bit of a challenge for us the pain was after we set up our tent people went inside it and made it all muddy. All I can say is that this trip was awesome

BRING IT ON!!!



5 comments:

  1. Connor, gosh you were quiet on this trip! You were obviously having a hard time with some 'internal thoughts'. Remember, on these trips you have heaps of support. We're on the same team. You'll be surprised how many other people are feeling the same once you communicate :) mrsinton-white.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My name is Ridge. I really liked your post, you included lots of information and it was really interesting. Please visit and comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Connor, this sounded so fun! did you kayak down the mitchell's falls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We where just on the lake and went around the side to Bain Bay

      Delete
  4. hi connor my name is ocean and i would love to go kayaking.i have never been

    ReplyDelete