Monday 25 July 2016

Mid Year Reflection

At the beginning of the year, I made some dumb decisions. And I think that I have stopped doing a lot of them. By the time I get to the end of the year I hope that I don't do a lot of the stupid stuff I did at the start of the year like not doing the full run that time and I hope I don't do anything like that at the end of the year. These are some of my goals for the end of the year


1. For the run I want to get into the low 12 and I want to be able to get that every run that i don't have a cold because that messes with my breathing and it makes be feel like that i am going to die when I am running

2. Make sure My Team and I (The ICT Committee) Do our best in helping with the film festival and make sure the teachers our happy with what we are doing for them and they get what they want at the end of it.


3.   At the end of the year I hope that I where i should be with my Maths, Reading And Writing before the end of the year

So these are my goals that I want to have done by the end of the year.
Thanks for reading these and I will see you in the next post.



2 comments:

  1. good job my friend but you can inprove DO MORE DO MORE just do more

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job my friend but you can inprove DO MORE DO MORE just do more

    ReplyDelete